Last updated on September 1st, 2020 at 12:55 am
How to install PUBG mobile offline-without the Internet
PUBG Mobile is a very data-intensive app ,then, how to install pubg mobile without downloading, because it consumes huge data during the installation. Here are some tips to install PUBG Mobile without using the internet connection (offline) and save your valuable data.
About the game:
Since it was launched in 2018, the game has quickly become a massive hit in India and in the whole world too.
With most of us staying inside of our homes due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the popularity of this game has increased, as it has become a means for people to keep them entertained and stay connected.
The PUBG mobile is a very engaging game; it will keep you engaged for hours. But it consumes a lot of data while downloading, around 1.8GB.If you want to download and install PUBG mobile and you don’t have Wi-Fi connection, then you will be out of your data plan soon.
However, if you are looking to avoid running out of your mobile data while installing the app, we will tell you a quick trick that will help you to install PUBG Mobile with as little data as possible.
However, this method requires you to have a friend, who already has the latest version of PUBG mobile on his smartphone.
Also read: Tik-Tok banned in India
Note: – But this trick will only work for Android users, iOS don’t support this option, they have to go to the app store and download form there only. (Sad- But true)
So let’s get started:
How to install PUBG Mobile without downloading from Internet:
You can install PUBG offline by transferring it through a file transfer app.
But your friend also needs to have the same file sharing app on his phone.
When all this is done, follow the given steps carefully:
- You need to transfer the PUBG mobile APK file from your friend’s phone to yours, using the file sharing app.
- Then install the APK you just got from your friend.
- The sender will need to stay within the app and go to Files > Android > obb (folder). In the folder.
- They will need to open the ‘com.tencent.ig’ folder and click on ‘main.11460.com.tencent.ig.obb’ file and transfer it to the receiver’s handset.
- The sender will have to go to Files > Android > data (folder) using the file-sharing app and select the whole folder which has the name ‘com.tencent.ig’ and send it to the receiver’s phone.
- After receiving all the 3 files/folders on your device, you need to click on the PUBG Mobile APK file and install it on your phone. Once you have installed the game on your mobile, you can close it for now.
- Now, exit the file sharing app.
- Go to the folder where your file sharing app keeps the received files and click on the obb file and move it to Phone Storage > Android > obb (folder).
- You will need to make a new folder (in the obb folder) and name it ‘com.tencent.ig’.
- Now, paste that obb file in this new folder.
- Head back to the received files folder in the file-sharing app and move the ‘com.tencent.ig’ folder to Phone Storage > Android > data (folder).
- After you are finished with it, open PUBG Mobile and setup the game by granting it the necessary permissions and logging in.
You can follow the same method with games like Call of Duty Mobile, Free Fire and more, to install them without using any data.
So, I think now this question is solved that How to install PUBG mobile without downloading from the Internet.
Also read: Best mobile apps for students.
I hope this article has solved the problem of data exhaustion while installing PUBG mobile. If you find this article helpful, feel free to share this article and comment below.